As a Site Manager, you will deliver all site-based construction elements associated with multi-discipline projects, on-time to fully satisfy customer requirements. You will aim to continually develop and improve communications and performance within the Projects and Construction Teams. The successful candidate will demonstrate a full understanding of the construction of electrical, elements of a project life-cycle. From the planning stage, through construction and up to commissioning.
- Liaising with all stakeholders to manage all construction activities, including progressing of programmes, risk assessments and method statements.
- Holding Competent Person status (CP) administering the Electrical Safety Rules (ESR) and ensuring safety process are upheld onsite
- Liaising with all Client Operations Teams throughout the construction phase.
- Receiving, managing and issuing drawings for construction at site level, checking construction meets the requirements of design.
- Working with the Team Leaders to ensure delivery on site is done safely, efficiently and is compliant.
- Overseeing, co-ordinating and managing all completions.
- Managing sub-contractor onsite activities.
- Managing internal direct reports for Construction team.
- Providing input into design reviews as and when required.
- Plan in advance, provision of all documentation, resources, tools, materials, consumables H&S equipment and transport, to ensure safe and efficient construction. Demonstrate this planning by providing a 1-week and 3-week lookahead.
- Managing and co-ordinating site Acceptance Testing as required.
- Managing the delivery of all ‘As-Built’ documentation throughout the onsite construction & commissioning phases.
- Completing site audits and inspections when required, ensuring the highest standard of quality is maintained.
The Ideal Candidate
- Team player who has knowledge of safe systems of work and have served a recognised industrial/commercial electrical Modern Apprenticeship or degree level qualified.
- Experience of industrial electrical containment construction to current electrical regulation
- SSMTS Certified.
About the Company
KUS Power Engineering, part of the BRUSH Group, is a design and build, high voltage, electrical contractor committed to outstanding customer service and the safe delivery of turnkey substation projects from 11kV to 275kV.
With a proven track record of quality outcomes, KUS Power Engineering deliver contracting services to some of the largest organisations in the industry, seamlessly managing the design and delivery of a package of works while ensuring their timely commercial closeout.