Systems Implementation Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Implementation Manager to work within the Business Processes department at BRUSH Group. You will be responsible for delivering a variety of tasks associated with projects and ensuring customer satisfaction through the implementation process.
- Managing and administrating multiple concurrent internal and external projects; from Scoping to BAU (including data migration, test, and training activities as part of the implementation).
- Identifying client requirements and solution fit.
- Working with subject matter experts to identify any gaps in the project.
- Tracking and managing project details & risks ensuring customer implementation projects remain on track for successful completion within time and budget constraints.
- Managing internal and external customer project inquiries.
- Supporting internal procedural documentation and process development.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to sponsors, key stakeholders, project team members.
- Effectively manage technical and non-technical project issues to resolution.
- Providing operational reporting on project status.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process.
- Ensuring customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
The Ideal Candidate
- A degree or equivalent in a Project Management discipline.
- Project management certification: PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects / tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to detect potential issues, whilst implementing solutions when issues threaten to delay the timeline or impact on the budget of the project.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong understanding of process improvement.
- You must have a proven track record of working as an Implementation Manager.
- Experience of working with projects and resource planning.
- Experience of working with medium to large scale implementation / data migrations.
- Experience of working in change management and enforcing processes.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities