Site Services Coordinator
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Site Services Coordinator to join our team at Brush Switchgear based in South Wales. The successful candidate will work closely with the Site Services Manager to take responsibility and ownership for delivering projects on time and budget to our various DNO and many other clients.
You will be required to produce the documents required for each individual project, ensuring site teams and clients get these before projects commence. You will be competent to hire in lifting equipment, making sure delivery of hire equipment arrives on time mitigating delays at site.
- Organising and managing resources as appropriate to support projects.
- Plan, co-ordinate and review the progress of each project, taking any corrective action to meet and where possible, exceed the expectations of the client
- Supporting Services manger in the preparation of Risk Assessments
- Providing input into site Method Statements
- Supporting the Business to achieve success with external audits.
- Ensuring that the site team have all Safety Equipment to conduct works at site.
- Create requisitions relating to Site Services team.
- Enhance the existing training and authorisations of the site team, by seeking external training.
- Responsible for updating project records with appointments, client project specification/selections, notes, managing change control and any other important project updates.
- Managing and updating project files.
- Preparation of new job packs for site teams.
- Assist in preparing Health & Safety documentation for each project.
- Take the lead with Network Rail compliance.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be motivated and a highly organised individual who works well under pressure. You must have previous experience in a similar role along with interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn new skills. Experience within the manufacturing industry is desirable however not essential. You must also be able to administer and organise varied project activities whilst aiming for a successful execution of each project. Please note that this role involves occasional site visits therefore you will be required to have your own transport.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities