Regional Sales Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Sales and Marketing Department at BRUSH. The successful candidate will be responsible for the sales management of both new and established commercial and industrial accounts within the Midlands and Wales region.
You will also promote Brush Power Distribution within your region to generate sustainable, secure, and profitable orders whilst developing overall growth.
- Map potential customers and generate quality leads for the organisation.
- Through relationships provide the business quality feedback and direction in preparation of tenders.
- Maintain and increase sales of the company’s new build and aftermarket products and solutions.
- Establish, maintain, and expand the company’s customer base.
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Sell the company values and brand promotion.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Assist all departments in tendering, contract execution and cash realisation.
- Review your own sales performance, whilst meeting and exceeding targets.
- Ensure the customer and opportunity data is up to date within the company CRM tool.
- Ensure accurate periodic forecast reports for your region.
- Ensure the pipeline of opportunities is sufficient to meet the quarterly and annual orders target for your region.
- Flexible approach to the position in support of the department.
- Lead and attend team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have experience of either Transformers or Switchgear sales including aftermarket sales. You will also have a track record in achieving and exceeding commercial targets and working knowledge of contract terms and conditions. To succeed in this role, you will have an HNC/HND with appropriate experience in an Engineering discipline. You will have demonstrable experience of building long term relationships, being commercially driven, customer orientated and strong business and financial acumen.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities