Are you a Quality Engineer looking to join an innovative and industry leading manufacturing company where you will play a key role within the business?
On offer is the opportunity to play an integral role within our Global company that supply world-class products into a diverse range of customers throughout the UK and overseas.
We are growing year on year as we work towards our five-year transformational plan. We have a great reputation in the industry and are at the forefront of the market within technology.
This would suit someone from a background in Quality looking for a varied and rewarding role.
- Assisting in all aspects of Quality and for day to day running of the Quality Systems
- Developing robust CAPA Reports raised by customers (internal & external) from quality / warranty issues
- Undertaking manufacturing root cause failure analysis.
- Promote the use of continuous improvement such as Six-Sigma, Poka-Yoke, Measurement System Analysis, DMAIC etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- A degree background in Business, Quality Management, Science or an Engineering related degree or possessing appropriate industry experience with HNC.
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Understanding and application of lean Six Sigma tools, principles and applications.
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Looking for a Monday to Friday role within an industry leader
About the Company
BRUSH Switchgear already serve thousands of customers around the world, offering both AC and DC solutions not only to electrical distribution utilities but also to individual public and private sector end user organisations operating in a variety of settings.
Using our skills and experience to produce solutions which have put us at the forefront of switchgear system design. Our magnetic actuator and electromagnetic spring innovations are widely acclaimed developments which still provide the company with a leading edge in circuit breaker technology.
Our products are independently recognised by the Royal Academy of Engineering and the Queens Awards Committee and can be found operating in installations across the world in some of the most arduous environments.
Here at HSS we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Overtime (for certain roles)
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)