The Project Manager is accountable for the delivery of projects across the entire project lifecycle, ensuring that all project delivery targets are met or exceeded whilst maintain client satisfaction throughout.
- Lead the project teams with energy and passion.
- Accountable for the commercial performance of the projects, ensuring revenue, margin and cashflow targets are met or exceeded.
- Accountable for the on time and in full delivery of the project including documentation.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring full compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Accountable and responsible for ensuring that all projects are in full compliance with all departmental processes and procedures.
- Accountable for the project planning, ensuring that all internal and external delivery forecast dates are met.
- Accountable for the managing the interface between all internal departments.
- Support with the expediting of procurement activities as required.
- Manage all Risks, Actions, Issues and Decisions on the projects.
- Escalate Risks to the leadership as appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring the projects are set up correctly during the plan and initiate phase, managing all internal and external interfaces.
- Accountable for positive client interfacing, including client meetings and client reporting as applicable.
- Accountable and responsible for communicating project status to internal stakeholders as required.
- Manage all changes to the project and ensure that all client influenced changes are captured through approved order variations.
- Accountable and responsible for the project close out, ensuring that all lessons learned are captured, leading to corrective actions and continuous improvement.
- Support the department with the continuous development of departmental processes and procedures in line with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Consistently strive for improvements in both project execution and internal processes and practices to improve performance and efficiencies.
- Identify upsell & cross-sell opportunities & effective strategies to help customers realise benefits of full range of BRUSH offerings.
- Provide mentoring to junior members of staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in project management, engineering, or a related field (Desirable).
- Master's degree in project management, engineering, or a related field (Desirable).
- Formal Project Management Qualification (Desirable).
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong technical background (Desirable).
- Strong commercial awareness.
- 5+ Years of experience working as a Project Manager in a manufacturing and / or Engineering, Procurement and Construction environment.
- Project Management experience in an electrical and / or mechanical environment.
- Experience of working within a regulated industry.
- Experience of working with or for a Distribution Network Operator (Desirable)
About the Company
At BRUSH we support the global drive to Net Zero with innovative, engineered solutions that address grid resilience and systems challenges, facilitate electrification of transport and heat and maximise resource efficiency.
Our sustainable solutions are engineered to perform, built to last and supported for life dedicated to secure peak performance and maximise asset life. Our people engineer and support a comprehensive range of transformers and switchgear, providing innovative solutions that meet the needs of today’s changing energy landscape.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities