We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to work within the Project Management Team at BRUSH Group based in Ashby de la Zouch. You will be responsible for the planning, management, and communication of activities of designated projects to ensure that objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Managing allocated customer key accounts and other allocated projects ensuring they are completed on schedule and within cost.
- Responsible for designated accounts from project planning stage until the completion of all contractual delivery obligations, including project close-out review.
- Coordinating all communications between the customer and the Company in a timely manner, from receipt of order through to the end of the contract or warranty period if applicable.
- Coordinating activity within internal departments for resourcing.
- Monitoring and issuing of all contractual documentation to the customer.
- Continually monitoring of both actual and estimated project expenditure and where variances exist, ensuring investigation and identification of remedial measures where necessary.
- Regularly review project performance and reporting any significant issues of concern to senior management when the situation warrants.
- Reporting completion of project milestones to ensure on-time invoicing.
- Effectively negotiating and recording customer project variations ensuring relevant internal departments are notified in a timely manner.
- Ensuring final project reports and workbooks are completed on time and in-full.
- Minimising the Company’s exposure to liabilities and maximising any opportunity to improve project margins.
- Supporting proposal stage of projects by preparing Gantt charts and estimations for the tendering group.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent
- Relevant work experience or training
- Microsoft Office Suite which includes Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Relevant work experience and/or training.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.