We are currently seeking a Master Scheduler to join BRUSH Transformers in Loughborough. The Master Scheduler will manage the strategic co-ordination and planning the flow of production of transformers through the site from tendering, to production, through to despatch for delivery to customer according to the set timescales and planning.
- To communicate with relevant staff in Operations, Project Management, Engineering, Aftermarket and other relevant stakeholders to gather and verify the full demands to fulfil the Company’s requirements
- To define, develop and maintain clear programme/project plans which identify all aspects of production, factory capacity and resource planning
- Chair the S&OP planning meetings and prepare the monthly S&OP plan
- Responsible for co-ordinating and communicating the demands and priorities to all areas of the business, to achieve overall programme and customer/contract requirements
- Ensuring on time delivery of products which are right first time
- To highlight challenges to the delivery schedule at the earliest opportunity, negotiate changes and ensure communication
- To liaise and negotiate changes to priorities to meet resource constraints and the changing demands of the business.
- Working across all functions and indirectly manage across all areas of the business
- Provision of project lead times to tendering departments
- Attendance at project handover meetings and to provide valid input into scheduling and timescales, providing a plan through the factory from customer order to customer delivery.
- Responsible for developing and agreeing engineering plan.
- Responsible for producing status reports and KPIs for the Senior Management team
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications or Functional Experience
- Manufacturing and Planning background ideally in Electrical Machinery
- Engineering Degree/relevant alternative
- Competent user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Project
- Sound understanding of planning
- Customer focused
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Lateral thinking and problem solving
- Influencing skills
- Ability to adapt
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities