Marketing Activation Manager - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are currently seeking a Marketing Activation Manager to join our Marketing department on a 6 month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing activities for BRUSH whilst ensuring alignment with the Groups marketing strategy and business objectives.
Please note that this position can be based in any of our UK offices based in the following locations:
- Leicestershire (Ashby-de-la-Zouch)
- South Wales (Blackwood)
- Create and implement annual marketing plan including tactical campaigns.
- Research and analyse market trends and competitor offerings.
- Planning and delivery of all tactical marketing campaigns including digital and social.
- Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns and report findings.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party suppliers as required.
- Creating and writing content for collateral, presentations and other assets in collaboration with internal partners.
- Ability to convey technical content to lay and expert audiences.
- Working closely with appointed agencies to develop creative content for activation.
- Manage the marketing budget and ensure the budget spend is delivering ROMI.
- Oversee the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows and conferences.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in marketing or marketing related discipline (CIM an advantage)
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- 5+ years experience in a B2B marketing environment (manufacturing preferred).
- Digital marketing experience including website management, email and online ads.
- Social Media management and content creation.
- Good copy writing skills and ability to convey technical content to lay and expert audiences.
- Campaign management including live events.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport.
- Drive for tangible and measurable results.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.