We are looking to recruit a Management Accountant to undertake the management and financial accounting for BRUSH Transformers Ltd at our Loughborough site. Working closely with the Financial Controller for the business you will be responsible for ensuring maximum profitability is achieved.
- Lead the reporting of the profitability by contract from a finance perspective, including spending time working alongside Project Management to review the closed-out projects and identify the successes, improvements, and support in the implementation of any changes
- Support the business with the monitoring and reporting of cost saving initiatives
- Month end reporting of the sales and GM by area, ensuring any accruals are accurate
- Weekly reporting of the Orders, Sales and Cash.
- Working alongside the finance and operational functions to ensure the correct reporting and monitoring of the WIP
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist with forecasting of the Sales and GM and annual budgeting
- To identify/lead/participate in finance process improvement projects to improve the efficiency of the finance function and reporting. Typical projects include the following:
- Improved financial controls
- Value add reporting
- Systems implementation
- Improved transitions from Visibility into One stream
- Create profitability reporting on projects
- Carry out reviews of the absorption rates vs the actuals along with an annual recalculation of all the rates
The Ideal Candidate
You will ideally be CIMA qualified, though ACCA would be acceptable. Experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment is highly desired.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities