Key Account Manager (Utility)
We ae currently seeking a Key Account Manager in the Utility sector to join BRUSH Power Distribution. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying business opportunities, achieving growth, and sustaining relationships with key utility customers.
The position is remote and will involve developing and maintaining relationships with key accounts in the South of England.
- Plan and drive the overall growth of key accounts by increasing the Brush portfolio as well as any new business opportunities to meet and exceed the set budget targets.
- Deliver sustainable business development and customer satisfaction through engagement in all customers related matters and drive resolution of problems to continually improve the customer experience.
- Demonstrate understanding of key account structures, business strategy their regulated distribution business plans whilst translating this into an actionable plan on behalf of the business.
- Work with the product development functions to identify gaps in the Brush portfolio.
- Identify service portfolio opportunities and develop a strategy to support them.
- Maintain and further develop the current and available frame agreements the company has within its portfolio of products and solutions with your key accounts.
- Ensure the customer and opportunity data is up to date within the company CRM tool.
- Monitor and enhance your key accounts customer satisfaction including Project Management, Engineering, Tendering and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that product and service developments proposed are market focused, achievable and meet the requirements.
- Maintain product price intelligence for the company, to be used as the basis for determining selling prices for the company portfolio.
- Ensure the pipeline of opportunities is sufficient to meet the quarterly and annual orders target.
- Prepare accurate monthly forecast reports for your key accounts.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have 8-10 years experience in the Power Distribution Industry and previous experience within Account Management within the utility sector. To succeed in this role, you will have an extensive track record of new business sales including presentation and negotiation within the industry. You will also have the ability to work work effectively within a rapidly changing and market.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities