HR and Payroll Administrator
We are currently seeking an experienced HR & Payroll Administrator to join the BRUSH HR team. The role will be based at, our soon to be opened, new offices in Ashby-de-la-Zouch with travel to our site in Loughborough on a weekly basis as required.
The successful candidate will provide a full HR and Payroll administration service to the HR department and stakeholders, acting as a first point of contact for HR & Payroll related enquiries ensuring that the HR department can complete its tasks and functions effectively.
The role will be -
- The first point of contact for all levels in the business for human resource and people related matters, signposting onwards as appropriate.
- Prepare and administer HR related documentation.
- Ensure HR records, files and systems are maintained effectively and for reporting.
- Attend HR related meetings, take and issue minutes and meeting notes.
- Maintain accurate Payroll & HR records of all individuals in the business
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in the payroll
- Reconcile actual payroll totals against authorised totals
- Process due payments accurately and on time
- Explain payroll information to employees when required and handle enquiries courteously
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a complex HR administration environment who is looking for a role with a high level of autonomy and the opportunity to develop.