Group Remote Controller
A great opportunity has arisen for a Group Remote Controller to join BRUSH Group based in Ashby-de-la Zouch this position will report into the Group Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the accounting, controllership and financial reporting of the remote sites which include, Netherlands, Singapore, Uruguay, Australia and other various holding companies within the BRUSH Group. You will also be responsible for ensuring that all remote sites have a strong financial control environment.
- Responsible for co-ordinating month-end reporting of the various remote sites to ensure deadlines are met and results are accurate
- Ensure all local statutory financial and tax obligations are met
- Ensure Group policies are followed
- Act as finance lead for BNL, support the BNL Accountant to ensure sufficient cover for holidays/sickness
- Work closely with the relevant Business Unit FDs of the remote sites to ensure full visibility of results and support forecasting and budgeting process
- Support/co-ordinate audit of remote sites
- Management of the relationship with 3rd party accounting services provider for the remote sites
- Drive consistent processes across the remote entities
- Close working relationship with global controllership teams
- Strong balance sheet review and account reconciliation process driving “no surprises” mentality within teams
- Cash management for remote sites to ensure visibility of requirements
- FX management
- Work with Tax Director on local tax requirements
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate should be CIMA, ACA, or ACCA qualified with experience of manufacturing/engineering sector, ERP/Finance systems improvement and process improvement/simplification.
All qualified applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage remote teams and attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. You will also have a successful track record of delivering unquestionable integrity, delivery of process improvements and have advanced excel skills. To succeed in this role, you will have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines and have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of the business and external stakeholders.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities