Graduate Technical Tendering Engineer
We have a fantastic opening for a Graduate Technical Tendering Engineer to join our Sales and Marketing department at BRUSH Switchgear based in South Wales, Blackwood. The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing customer request for quotations and accurately producing detailed solutions to be priced by the tendering Engineer. You will also have the opportunity to liaise with customers to clarify requirements and support the tendering engineers by preparing customer quotations.
- Reviewing customers enquiries, terms and conditions and providing a cost effective technical and commercial solution.
- Support Key Account Managers during enquiry processes.
- Co-ordinate enquiry hand over on receipt of order with Commercial and Engineering.
- Occasionally be required to make site visits to progress and finalise tender quotations.
- Assist in effective management and development of enquiry processes and systems.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of customer frameworks.
- Become conversant with product portfolio and its complexities.
- Develop protection knowledge and application.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have a degree within an Electrical Power Systems discipline or appropriate industry experience within HNC Electrical / Electronic. You will also have experience of Power Networks associated protection and equipment. To succeed in this role you will have a understanding of fundamental Mechanical and Electrical principles. You will also have the ability to communicate effectively with management, customers and suppliers.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities