Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our team in Finance team in Loughborough, Leicestershire or Blackwood, South Wales. The successful candidate will work closely with Commercial and Sales teams across the division and take a lead role in ensuring the timely delivery of Planning and Analysis output.
You will also identify, plan and drive continuous improvement projects, and short and long-term forecasts focusing on understanding pipeline profitability.
- Review and facilitate preparation of sales forecast and budgets down to project margin.
- Working closely with the Sales, Tendering and Contracts teams.
- Monthly review of order intake and long term order intake forecasts.
- Review and reporting on integrity of the customer orderbooks.
- Identify risks and opportunities.
- Providing the business with relevant financial business case analysis to support effective planning.
- Communicating financial results to the Senior management team.
- Partnering with cross functional Finance teams to ensure effective. communication and execution of requirements.
- Sets up an improve automated (based on key inputs) excel modelling templates to be used for preparation of sales forecast and analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
- CIMA, ACA, ACCA (or equivalent) qualified.
Skills & Experience:
- Communicates financial information and concepts in a clear, precise, thorough manner to meet the needs of both finance and non-finance audiences.
- Budget / Forecasting consolidations.
- Analytical - organising information and manipulates data, develops reporting to identify/explain trends, problems and mitigating actions.
- Advanced Excel.
- Remains calm under pressure and filters that pressure to positively affect individual performance.
- 2-5 years of FP&A experience.
- 5 years post qualification.
- Financial Modelling.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.