A great opportunity has arisen for Financial Accountant to join our Finance department at BRUSH Switchgear. This role will involve general ledger integrity and preparation of monthly management.
- Responsible for general accounting including, month end, prepayments, accruals, inventory & warranty provisions, payroll, hedge accounting and lease accounting.
- Responsible for month-end controllership checks including, review of WIP, project provisions and accruals).
- Balance sheet reconciliations / review.
- Fixed asset ledger control and reconciliation responsibility.
- OneStream load and month end reporting to the Group.
- Ownership of visibility financial reporting (data integrity, reporting).
- Conducting National Statistics and intercompany reporting.
- Audit co-ordination, statutory accounting, and tax support.
- Continuous process improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will be CIMA or ACCA qualified or part qualified. You will also have advanced Excel skills, analytical skills, and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
About the Company
The BRUSH Group is the world’s largest independent manufacturer of generators above 20MVA. With a comprehensive range of products and services including transformers, switchgear, portable generating sets and control & monitoring systems, BRUSH is your ideal partner for electric power generation, distribution monitoring and control.
BRUSH has been a key figure within Electrical Engineering for over 130 years, offering a wide range of ‘electrical machines’, and providing our customer chain with the highest calibre equipment and after sales service.
Here at BRUSH we are very proud to offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Private Pension
- Overnight/daily allowances (for certain roles)
- Company vehicle (for certain roles)
- Great development opportunities