Export Sales Manager
We have a great opportunity for an Export Sales Manager to join our Sales and Marketing department within Brush Power Distribution. This position can be based anywhere in the UK however occasional travel will be required to our offices based in Leicestershire and South Wales. This role will also involve occasional travel to Europe to meet and establish relationships with customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and developing new business relationships, partnerships, and sales opportunities in Europe resulting in profitable growth for the company. This role will also involve working with our regional strategic partners and agents (Far East, Middle East, and America) to develop new customers, develop successful portfolio opportunities, build our presence, and expand our installed base.
- To act as the focal point for our regional strategic partners back into the Brush Power Distribution business to ensure timely responses to opportunities and issues.
- Ensure Export tenders are managed through the business and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Develop new business in Europe through direct engagement with potential customers.
- Ensure all partnership and agency agreements are recorded and maintained up to date with latest contractual conditions to ensure compliance in line with company policy and up to date pricing.
- Develop the company export strategy for profitable export market growth and to share with the management team to ensure sign off on the strategy.
- Gather international market intelligence to shape our portfolio offering.
- Report market performance, trends, and opportunities with key business stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Provide input into the annual budget process for the export market and work within all agreed budgets.
- Develop and review all export processes, identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies for both the company and the end users.
- Maintain monthly sales KPI’s and to ensure the CRM database is maintained up to date to ensure the opportunity pipeline is visible and to facilitate accurate forecasting.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within an Export Sales role along with strong business development skills. You will also have strong negotiation skills, commercial judgement, excellent knowledge of export sales processes and robust communication skills.